Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. We know that most people have questions about their dental health, the services we offer, and dental insurance. We get asked questions about these topics, and many others, every single day. We welcome all of your questions, and it is an encouraging sign that you are taking interest in your oral healthcare. We would love the opportunity to help.
So, whether you have a dental question, an insurance question, or heck, if you can’t remember the lyrics to a song, we will do our best to help you get the answers you are looking for. We have a few of the more common questions compiled here, but please feel free to ask us if you have any other questions you need answered.
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- I'm not happy with the appearance of my teeth...
- Why do I need an x-ray?
- What happens during the exam?
- Will whitening my teeth hurt?
- What can I do to prevent gum disease?
- Should I Brush or Floss First?
- Can implants really be placed the same day teeth are pulled?
- Are Silver Amalgam Fillings safe?
- Can I get Invisalign?
- Will my crowns look real?