Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. We know that most people have questions about their dental health, the services we offer, and dental insurance. We get asked questions about these topics, and many others, every single day. We welcome all of your questions, and it is an encouraging sign that you are taking interest in your oral healthcare. We would love the opportunity to help.
So, whether you have a dental question, an insurance question, or heck, if you can’t remember the lyrics to a song, we will do our best to help you get the answers you are looking for. We have a few of the more common questions compiled here, but please feel free to ask us if you have any other questions you need answered.
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- I'm not happy with the appearance of my teeth...
- Why do I need an x-ray?
- What happens during the exam?
- Will whitening my teeth hurt?
- What can I do to prevent gum disease?
- Should I Brush or Floss First?
- Can implants really be placed the same day teeth are pulled?
- Are Silver Amalgam Fillings safe?
- Can I get Invisalign?
- Will my crowns look real?
- Which cosmetic services do you provide?
- My teeth are chipped and worn. What cosmetic treatment helps?
- What is the difference between a crown and a bridge?
- What is a dental crown?
- Will people be able to tell that I have dentures or partials?
- What is the difference between dentures and partials?
- Should I brush or floss first?
- Does my child need to see a pediatric dentist?
- How long will it take to get my crown?
- Will anyone be able to tell that I have a dental implant?
- I’m missing some teeth. What is the best way to replace them?
- Which cosmetic treatment is right for me?
- How often do I need X-rays?
- Will you be able to take care of all my dental needs?